Monday, April 13, 2015

solo travelling in melbourne (coming soon)

Not more than one month, my 6-days-eat-drink-play-whatsoever-in-melbourne trip is coming soon. I have a lot of imagination on this trip. What kind of people I am going to meet there? How do real penguins look like? I think this is my 2nd time travelling alone since I was in New York visiting my aunt 6 years ago. Just a little bit planning, I am done with all.

Bus ticket, checked. Accommodation, checked. Day tours voucher, checked. Few friends were wondering why I am travelling alone. Well, actually my first thought was I wanted to go somewhere new and secondly, air ticket was cheaper. Maybe it would be a little lonely that I need to eat alone, taking selfie alone and walking alone. But one thing is good to me is I can go wherever I want. Meanwhile, maybe I can get some new ideas about life and think about what I really want to do in the future. 

Meeting new people would be interesting, probably. Working life is too boring. It's time to get some fun. 

p.s. Wishing I have a safe flight for the whole trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment